Any one built ther own electric Kart Lift?

I remember My Uncle Gene brought me in too his company to have a look at something he was thinking of buying. But after looking at it my self, I new I could build it a lot better. I got the same thing about being sued, I built/changed a lot of the set up to suit what I thought it should be. I personally have never seen a lift other than mine in person. Only on you tube. there real no one set way to build these lifts. everybody has there own little spin on how they are built. For a heavy Kart most of the design's will bent at different points. And more bracing needs to added, Wench cable roller attachment point is to low also for anything but a light weight kart. Yes Harbor Freight has a bunch of the pieces. Are they great some are some aren't but there's Northerntool and others that sell the same equipment. Would build some again, only with customers lined up with deposit in hand. Shipping is deal breaker also Up's Fedex they love to see you coming ChaChing. Cheapest shipping Grayhound Bus if your not in a hurry.

I'm looking for just the welded frame. I'll paint it put wheels and winch pulleys etc. on since I have all of that. Just need the grunt work done I will finish it my self. Price would be more in my range hopefully and cheaper to ship.

Has anyone bought one of those Logan kart lifts? He wants about $450, hardly seems worth building one if this guy's the real deal.

Sundog

cool thing about the stands are arm you push it around with folds down flat and you pick the kart up with the winch hoist mounted to the back of the trailer, set it down on the stand, then drop the double decker frame on it, the use the hoist to stack the second kart on top.

I'm having a hard time picturing how this works. Do you have any pics or video of you loading the karts onto the double stacker?

Back