Any one built ther own electric Kart Lift?

Was wondering if any one has built there own electric Kart Lift?
If so do you have some measurements. Im looking to build my own and it would be nice if some one had measurements already.

I would also like to know this, as im looking to make my own also. I definately need one, getting tired of having to find someone to come with me to the races just to get a kart on and off the stand or ask another racer to help me. Id rather do things on my own

I would also like to know this, as im looking to make my own also. I definately need one, getting tired of having to find someone to come with me to the races just to get a kart on and off the stand or ask another racer to help me. Id rather do things on my own

that makes 2 of us. I actually have to lift my sons everytime also. But lil man can lift his with me, but hes not big enough to lift my lead sled.
:)

Come on fella's, there has to be someone out there with a simple plan to build an affordable kart lift....This would benefit alot of racers! Very few can afford to pay $200-300+ for a lift like rebel fab sells

I have an electric kart stand that I would let someone measure. Located near Raleigh NC. By the way, if you can get one for $200-300 it sounds like a good deal.

I have to add about 50 lbs for my son...I love mine.

Last edited:
I have one built by underwood karts and parts that works awsome and wouldt go back to regular for nothing. If yall wont some measurements off of it i will be more than glad to give yall any info on the stand that will help yall to get started on your own. Just let me know what you need to know and i will measure mine and try to help you out any time on any thing.

I have one built by underwood karts and parts that works awsome and wouldt go back to regular for nothing. If yall wont some measurements off of it i will be more than glad to give yall any info on the stand that will help yall to get started on your own. Just let me know what you need to know and i will measure mine and try to help you out any time on any thing.

yes pease lol pictures would be great also!

i ask on the old site and a member was going to do a cad drawing the member said it may be a while before he could get around to it because he was working like 80 hours a week, i have a drawing a member sent to me i really could not understand it but i will post later probably tomorrow

Well,thanks for the mention,but at this time we do not offer an electric lift.Although if we did I'm sure they would be atleast in the $300 range.Think about guys,tires,wench,battery.switch,matterial and atleast 3-4 hrs to build:makes 300 seem real cheap....

Well,thanks for the mention,but at this time we do not offer an electric lift.Although if we did I'm sure they would be atleast in the $300 range.Think about guys,tires,wench,battery.switch,matterial and atleast 3-4 hrs to build:makes 300 seem real cheap....

I agree it would be 300 or more for some one to build it for me but I have most of the stuff here to make one. Buy using old stand and winch of my 4 wheeler. Just would rather get some info from some one who built one before so I don't have to go through the mock up or wast any thing by making a mistake that some one else made already.

Id like to check it out sometime Pierce, how much does underwood sell them for? I have a couple things made by him already and its all good quality stuff, im sure the kart lift are just as good if not better.

Id like to check it out sometime Pierce, how much does underwood sell them for? I have a couple things made by him already and its all good quality stuff, im sure the kart lift are just as good if not better.

check it out any time you wont to weddle. i think harry sells them for around $500 not for sure i got mine in a package deal. they are the best ones i have seen, better than the ones i see in some catalogs. norman 155 just bought one off of him and i liked it better then mine for he is putting a new stile of switch on the new ones that i like better than the old ones. but they are made very well so for the time and hassle of getting everything together and diy i think its worth getting harry to buildem he is pretty slick on building karting stuff.

Would love to see a set of plans and/or detailed pics and dimensions as well. I have the equipment and fab skills to build one, but lack the ingenuity to design it!

simple v, hook for the bumper , upright for the front winch to pull . chains from bumper upright to front upright.
hinge and winch at rear

Back