Any years or model to avoid?

It depends on what class you are looking to run....... All karts that were produced and manufactured from Dill Fab/ Ultramax were always up front. It more so depends on what your tire program is built upon.

A lot of racers these days would rather jump from chassis manuf. to chassis manuf. and not change their tire program. It is a lot less expensive to change what/how you prepare you tires then to jump ship and hope that the next chassis reacts better to your tire program.......

JR Curtis
Ultramax Racing Chassis
JRC Performance
(309)281 0266

Your gonna get different answers from just about everyone. They're all good karts and just as Jr said the tire program is where it's really at. I'm sure as long as the chassis isn't bent or flexed out you could run an older chassis and still be competitive. Just get the right tires for the setup and track conditions.

It depends on what class you are looking to run....... All karts that were produced and manufactured from Dill Fab/ Ultramax were always up front. It more so depends on what your tire program is built upon.

A lot of racers these days would rather jump from chassis manuf. to chassis manuf. and not change their tire program. It is a lot less expensive to change what/how you prepare you tires then to jump ship and hope that the next chassis reacts better to your tire program.......

JR Curtis
Ultramax Racing Chassis
JRC Performance
(309)281 0266
We will be putting a floating cage on it like a QRC to run cage karts.

If it were me and your on budget i would find a phaze x or a exceed both can be bought for good prices if you keep your eyes peeled!!!

I’d stay away from the excentric chassis.. I thought the Element was the best kart we ever had..

I love my 2- 2012 Excentrics. But I am not your normal guy. Excentrics can be the fastest karts even today, in the right hands. All opinions this one is, no two drivers like the same setup and once you find what you like thats it.....

Back