Anybody got videos of the Nationals in Jasper Fla. to share?

There are several floating around. It was so much better in person! Took my son, it was his first UAS race, nothing can describe that sound of all those karts coming down the back stretch at full song!

There are several floating around. It was so much better in person! Took my son, it was his first UAS race, nothing can describe that sound of all those karts coming down the back stretch at full song!

I 100% agree! 20 top level UAS karts has been the best show I have ever watched. Period. I have yet to find anything other than some low quality cell phone videos of the A main, Im looking...…….

JW Fauk's son posted a video on Facebook. It obviously follows JW but as the polesitter and winner you still get to see a lot as he comes through lapped traffic and you get good looks at those behind. Look up J.W. Faulk III on Facebook.

the facilities were impressive but one groove flat track, no officiating, karts getting punted off the track so others could gain position, I watched one person who started in the back of the b main jump 5 spots under caution and barely made the A main, karts being restarted on the track, situations where cautions should have been thrown and cautions thrown and unsure as to why, no tech after A main, everything I thought the UAS stood for was basically thrown out the window and every man for himself was in full effect!!!

Sure is quiet on here. I was told the fire works happened at the scales. That was a shot across the bow To Donnie Wheeler. Wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
the facilities were impressive but one groove flat track, no officiating, karts getting punted off the track so others could gain position, I watched one person who started in the back of the b main jump 5 spots under caution and barely made the A main, karts being restarted on the track, situations where cautions should have been thrown and cautions thrown and unsure as to why, no tech after A main, everything I thought the UAS stood for was basically thrown out the window and every man for himself was in full effect!!!
This is why the UAS now has a Grand Nationals Team that is working to make sure that the offiiating, technical, adminstration is done moving forward. Post on here with the contact info for each member if you would like to offer any ideas to make the event better.

Someone has given you some incorrect information. There was a pre and post tech and all the karts were scaled.

The series is UNLIMITED ALL STARS. How much tech should there be? Meet Min weight and run! lol I agree, the track was very small for this amount of karts and had a very small, single groove. It made passing impossible unless you did the "punt and run" even in the stock classes.

The series is UNLIMITED ALL STARS. How much tech should there be? Meet Min weight and run! lol I agree, the track was very small for this amount of karts and had a very small, single groove. It made passing impossible unless you did the "punt and run" even in the stock classes.
Thanks for all the videos]

Someone has given you some incorrect information. There was a pre and post tech and all the karts were scaled.

I just got my info from Rusty Gleim post #6 on here?
Did post tech involve removing cylinder heads? If not you don't know how big the motor is, how can you verify the declared weight?

Phiddy, This seems to be more of a problem for you than it was for the five top finishers. They all ran nose to tail for the entire race and their positions were changed every couple of laps. In tech, they all agreed and signed off that no one needed to be checked for size and all of them went home happy with their motors still intact and not in pieces. Now, if this presents such a big problem for you, I would suggest that you go to the 2020 GN, finish in the top 5 (if you are capable) and tell them that you want all the engines checked for size. Then run like hell, cause there will be 4 people that will want a piece of your butt.

Not a problem for this old fat slow guy.
But, that's what I thought. And you wonder why there are naysayers. Transparency is huge in my book. Thanks for your explanation.
FYI, If the nationals are in the NW put on by our club, top three will be taking heads off to verify legality.

Not a problem for this old fat slow guy.
But, that's what I thought. And you wonder why there are naysayers. Transparency is huge in my book. Thanks for your explanation.
FYI, If the nationals are in the NW put on by our club, top three will be taking heads off to verify legality.
Good luck...………...

Back