Anyone buying New Infiniti chassis or parts.

XXX#40

2A supporter
Be warned, it has been brought to Ward tool and Die's attention that Ward Karting products are being counterfeited, ie Infiniti Epic chassis and parts.
Buyer beware there's some bad parts out there that could be dangerous.

FullSizeR.jpg

oh yeah that welds cold... no heat even on the bottom side of the pin .

Last edited by a moderator:
I see a lot of that in stuff being tig welded these days... I call them cosmetic dimes. Pretty to look at but don’t work worth a crap.

I see a lot of that in stuff being tig welded these days... I call them cosmetic dimes. Pretty to look at but don’t work worth a crap.
They are building chassis as well and calling the Epics, exact copy of the real epic.
They have been contacted by a lawyer, they dealer is out VA.

It’s cool to see the drive to keep the karts alive is still there and wish I still was a part of it, just unfortunate someone has to copy it. The parts I understand but a whole kart, and to charge top dollar for it? Mikes pricing always was economic and certainly benefited the average racer, think the champ in question was $3200?!

How are the Wards? I haven’t heard from them in ages, Marty checks in every so often. be sure to tell them I said hi if you talk to them. Outstanding people, I miss my down south trips always loved stopping in.

Is Mitchell still handling distribution, I haven’t seen or heard anything in a little bit?

Then someone needs to tell Marty that, because thats where my info came from.
Both Marty and Mike told me the same thing, and I was asked to post this here
Same ol same ol, can't get no parts, no one calls back. Someone needs to step up and make parts

Back