Anyone else having problems with the site being slow ?

old-timer

I started having problems last night. I couldn't refresh or click on post.
Seems to be working this morning, but is very slow. Not sure if it's me or the site?

Vic

I did have a problem when click on a post would get the message dadbase not found. Would re-click and it would work fine. No problems so far today.

I did have a problem when click on a post would get the message dadbase not found. Would re-click and it would work fine. No problems so far today.

Yeah that's what was happening to me except it wouldn't work even when I re-click it. Seems ok today though .

I think if you have a problem it would help Bob to know how often it's happening if you would post the time it happened when you get back on.

Otherwise, he will not have any knowledge of any quick or minor slow response or no responce. This thread is probably as good as any place to report them.

It could be something slowing down the data base which can be tweeked, but without knowing the exact time it happens he has nothing to even try to fix.

and if what I suggested is not a good idea, I'd bet this post will disappear. ... :)

Back