Anyone know any good cylinder enhancement lubes?

I'm starting a new Super-Special-Engine-Component-Coating business that I am licensed thru 'MWR' and is guaranteed too be TOTALLY un-detectable via Karting standards. (Nascar Tech not allowed) Send ur motor and $50. We will process it in a single day and won't even disturb the packaging!

I'm starting a new Super-Special-Engine-Component-Coating business that I am licensed thru 'MWR' and is guaranteed too be TOTALLY un-detectable via Karting standards. (Nascar Tech not allowed) Send ur motor and $50. We will process it in a single day and won't even disturb the packaging!
I believe we have a better process just paypal me $35.00 and put your phone ON-TOP of your engine for 30 seconds; and it will win every race, never blow up, never use fuel, and will pass any tech inspection

Not trying to sell anything, just being typical me on a topic im well versed in. Mocking surface treatments shows true intelligence.

Here is some real information from the company I am employed.

www.ibccoatings.com

Lowering cof,ThT,and raising seal is the only way to make more power. If a treatment can do all of the above you got a winner. And it has been in use in more than off road toys for a long time. Now the legality of any coating is, subject to interpretation. I will say we are very busy during the month of may.

Lowering cof,ThT,and raising seal is the only way to make more power. If a treatment can do all of the above you got a winner. And it has been in use in more than off road toys for a long time. Now the legality of any coating is, subject to interpretation. I will say we are very busy during the month of may.

If that's the only way to make "make more power" what am I doing here as well as all of the other builders,dealers and Diy'ers But I do agree; properly- applied surface coatings can be helpful in certain instances........

Cylinder bore related. Stay on topic. And lemme retort "waste less energy" not make more power. Got a little redneck in me.

Just tell me how heat is generated in an engine. Only comes from two sources, one needs to be eliminated as much as possible, the other contained and exhausted with as little transfer as possible.

Wanna get into components, skys the limit. How many millions ya got, I know how much the DOD spends researching with our company. But the truth in my statement still exists. Reduce friction, reduce thermal transfer, increase seal. Sacrifice one for the gains of another?? Its still a device that converts one form of energy to another. You wanna involve volumetric efficiency I can still prove ya wrong. Most engine assemblers focus on v.e., engine builder knows the importance of m.e., physicists theorize perpetual motion doesn't exist. So how far down the hole ya wanna go.

Remember - air is affected by friction as well............

Quote Originally Posted by clevelandjoe44 View Post
Remember the guy in the handling/ prep forum on the goat pee thread just a short time ago? Said he worked for the govn't and was demanding msds sheets from someone? Threatening there would be consequences for non compliance and what not...You mean activity like that or something else like just the volume of activity? Your comment just reminded me of that thread thats all.
That guy was a joke... At first I thought I might see what you had to offer; As I said surface coatings can be helpful....But after a little checking..........I think I am going to try to sign up for medical insurance........Better chance of getting there faster JMHO

That's what I would do to. I'm such a joke, yet still waiting to be proven wrong on the aforementioned or the latter. Fact still stands on the msds issue. No sales of any chemical without the unhindered access of a material safety data sheet. Just because I'm not blinded by the ultimate wisdom of this site and its sponsors. Which I have been a member of since conception. Now can you explain to me exactly where my ignorance lies? I guess its in trying to inform those smarter than me.

I was proving a point with the goat pee posts, and the people that got the point knew they were in the wrong. They just tried to make me look bad by flailing there arms just like you are. Instead of doing good old research. I have several cabinets full of chemicals labeled research, id imagine ya don't even know what that means. And I have an msds for everyone, without any hassle at all. Now as maybe a handful of people on here can attest, and ransom is one. Research chemicals are not obtainable by the public, only by government authorized research labs. So......Now who looks ignorant. Guess it depends on who ya ask, and who ya are. I can back the facts, can you put fact to opinions????

Back