Anyone know any good cylinder enhancement lubes?

I wipe the Rain X in the carb so the fuel flowes with less restriction. I have yet to try it as an engine wipe. Sounds like it should work.

Rain x a mixture of Ethanol, Acetone, Isopropyl Alcohol mixed in water, what do you think this will do and how long do you think this is present in the carberator. I hope that was a joke and no-one is wasting time and money on this step.

electrodeposited lipophilic nickel matrix silicon carbide coating is a great cylinder enhancement lube.

Energy Release has an additive that I used to use all the time in engines. They had/have a product called A680 (I think) that was in aerosol form that absolutely was the real deal in drilling, tapping, machining, etc. I could take a totally worn out (basically no teeth left) hole saw, spray it down with Energy Release, and cut another 4 holes in chromemoly tubing. Same thing with drilling chromemoly with a drill bit -- totally wore out - no sharp leading edge, etc, and it would literally burn through hole after hole after being sprayed with this stuff. Not a sales pitch -- I've done it! I ran out of the aerosol quite a while ago and I don't build many chassis currently. I haven't used it much as of late, but I still have plenty of the engine additive on the shelf for sale if anyone wants to try it. I'm generally skeptical of any "additive" that makes outrageous claims - HP, etc, but for the cutting fluid, like I said - it's the real deal.

--
Thanks and God bless,
Brian Carlson
Carlson Racing Engines
Vector Cuts
www.CarlsonMotorsports.com
765-339-4407
bcarlson@CarlsonMotorsports.com

Energy Release has an additive that I used to use all the time in engines. They had/have a product called A680 (I think) that was in aerosol form that absolutely was the real deal in drilling, tapping, machining, etc. I could take a totally worn out (basically no teeth left) hole saw, spray it down with Energy Release, and cut another 4 holes in chromemoly tubing. Same thing with drilling chromemoly with a drill bit -- totally wore out - no sharp leading edge, etc, and it would literally burn through hole after hole after being sprayed with this stuff. Not a sales pitch -- I've done it! I ran out of the aerosol quite a while ago and I don't build many chassis currently. I haven't used it much as of late, but I still have plenty of the engine additive on the shelf for sale if anyone wants to try it. I'm generally skeptical of any "additive" that makes outrageous claims - HP, etc, but for the cutting fluid, like I said - it's the real deal.

--
Thanks and God bless,
Brian Carlson
Carlson Racing Engines
Vector Cuts
www.CarlsonMotorsports.com
765-339-4407
bcarlson@CarlsonMotorsports.com

I would be interested in trying the additive.

Back