Anyone know what this is?

Arkrob1

received_777128082905007.jpeg

Attachments

• received_347103219846459.jpeg
    received_347103219846459.jpeg
    114.8 KB · Views: 98
OLD :)

Definitely can't tell a thing with those pics, did you use a potato? Try getting shots of the entire frame including rear bars and maybe someone can identify.

we need better pictures
and of the entire chassis .
first guess it maybe a
"Phantom racing chassis "
- - what model is the question - -

Is it just me or does the RF L block plate looks like it’s off the frame? Front hoop with the L blocks leads me to believe it’s not PRC, ultramax used dual heims in that era and don’t see a star on the steering shaft so cross them out. Could be an older ward kart?

Is it just me or does the RF L block plate looks like it’s off the frame? Front hoop with the L blocks leads me to believe it’s not PRC, ultramax used dual heims in that era and don’t see a star on the steering shaft so cross them out. Could be an older ward kart?
How do you see all that lol, my old eyes are burning here.....the only thing I see clearly is that brake rod 🤣

It just popped up somewhat close for sale. The guy says it's a phantom which I believe but not sure which phantom. Those are the pics I have acquired. Apparently the guy owns a phone with a crap camera.

It just popped up somewhat close for sale. The guy says it's a phantom which I believe but not sure which phantom. Those are the pics I have acquired. Apparently the guy owns a phone with a crap camera.
I wouldn’t buy it without knowing for sure what it is. JMO

Back