Anyone know...

spincycle

Anyone know of the seller (s) that gave been posting numerous different 2 stroke engines for sale on facebook in the open/unlimited kart parts page? They appear to list an unknown location outside the usa as their location and ask for payment in an unknown currency....are they legit? Anyone tried dealing with them on any of their items? Thx!

I have no plans to even respond....unless there is anyone trustworthy who has any good feedback to offer...they do have some nice stuff listed I'd like to have...🤔

They’re legit, don’t forget that 100cc and 125cc direct drive racing is going through a huge revival across the pond from us right now. They’ve finally caught on that guys are turning them into open motors here (40 years later LOL) and are posting them to our pages now. All of them are great guys, check out the F100 Spirit of 90’s page, a ton of modern reeds and rotaries that people could only dream of having in the US. They all have great knowledge and are very friendly.

How about intentional shipping...trustworthy? Reliable? Costly? Sorry, have never dealt with buying anything outside the country...thx!

Rainman might know something about this .
I just did a online inquiry a 35# box 18/22/24 was 209.00 7 to 10 days .
So figure a month .;)

If they go through DHL it should be solid. I’ve bought non racing items from europe using DHL and had it in a week. Obviously that was before the pandemic, hopefully that hasnt changed much.

My best experiences with international shipping has been through DHL, especially from Asia. I don't ship o get stuff directly from Europe other than during summertime when I travel there because I have had stuff I sent there kept in customs overseas asking for up to a 50% taxes even if they were actually sent to family, so I asked to sent the items back and took them with me, and on the other way they have lost stuff here that I was sent from Europe, even on one occasion a package came opened with no contents, and they still refused to cover it even if it was insured (all these issues when using USPS here or Correos in Spain, of course, which is some way similar to USPS here). Now with the pandemic it can be even worse. Before September 11 or even a few years later it was easy, cheap and reliable, i even sent my guitar and a bunch of things in 2003 to Spain, it took like a month but it was cheap, and the main reason is back then they didn't need to go by air, now I think USPS only ships most things by air in theory "for safety reasons" ??????????? since they used to boat.

Last edited:
Back