Anyone Know?

JP22

I’ve tried contacting Trick/Olympic numerous times via calling and through fb messenger and have no luck! I’ve left voicemails and everything and still nothing! I’ve posted on here about needing baseline setup for a 2017 Trick Titleist and had one person help me which I’ve written down their setup numbers they offered, but I still need a little more info and would like to speak to someone directly for that info, to order parts when needed, and ask questions when needed! So far, not impressed with their customer support!!!

Yea thats not very good if you tried all those avenues .
Finding a local or semi local dealer might be best ..
Common questions can be answered here .

I’ve tried contacting Trick/Olympic numerous times via calling and through fb messenger and have no luck! I’ve left voicemails and everything and still nothing! I’ve posted on here about needing baseline setup for a 2017 Trick Titleist and had one person help me which I’ve written down their setup numbers they offered, but I still need a little more info and would like to speak to someone directly for that info, to order parts when needed, and ask questions when needed! So far, not impressed with their customer support!!!
Mark isnt going to sit on the phone and hold your hand, all karts have the same adjustments, if you dont want to spend the time to learn what those adjustments do, then I suggest selling the kart and find another hobby

Mark isnt going to sit on the phone and hold your hand, all karts have the same adjustments, if you dont want to spend the time to learn what those adjustments do, then I suggest selling the kart and find another hobby
Wow I hope you’re not a representative of this brand. The guy never asked for his hand held. He wanted to confirm numbers from the actual manufacturer as well as find out about buying parts etc. 🤦‍♂️

If you haven’t noticed by Mark’s typing skills and responses/vagueness to others on his FB page ... mark isn’t tech savvy in the slightest. Comment on one of his regular FB posts or photos that you’re trying to contact him.

Back