Anyone running the CKNA South Winter Tour? (Lo206 Sprint)

IRQVET

CKNA Schedule.jpeg

not if the prices are the same as jax. $205 per class if this is going to be the price for all the races not me and my team this year we will run local shows or go back dirt racing

Prices did seem to jump from last year, when it was I believe $95 but I have no idea if that because of Covid.

Prices are always more at "National Races". Jax and Charlotte will be that much. The other 2 might be a little cheaper. Unfortunately, this is pretty standard pricing in the sprint world. If its too much, stick to the $35 local shows. No harm in that at all.

The local race on the 18th at 103rd st. Is Jacksonville is backwards with the chicane. Same configuration as cup karts.

I think he is referring too how the last CKNA at Jax was run, unless, he isn’t and he just slipped, rofl.

CKNA is hands down the best value of any “National” series and it’s not even close. Excellent kart counts and affordable. If it’s out of your budget then support your local track.

CKNA is hands down the best value of any “National” series and it’s not even close. Excellent kart counts and affordable. If it’s out of your budget then support your local track.
Gary is 100% correct. I’d rather drive 8 hours to race with CKNA ( both the organization and the drivers ) than drive 45 min and race at GoPro.

Well I ran the Jax race, it was an absolute BLAST! My perfromance wasn’t the greatest, but I did way better this year compared to just this past spring. Its amazing how much you can learn at a National event when the competition is that good.

Not my video as my GoPro was non-op for the final, but I come into this guys frame at minute 14:18 when I pass him on the second to last lap. We were all in the rear pack but still had a fun time battling it out. Everyone was drafting trying to to catch the rest of the pack, but those guys are stupid fast so we were pretty mild mannered (as they really left us no choice, lol) until the last couple of laps.

Last edited:
Back