Anyone still looking for the 60363 new style Predator

I have one I started to build, but can not use it here I would like to sell to put towards an ARKA clone. Also I have 2 local HF stores and one has 8 in stock and the other has 5 in stock. I am willing to help my fellow racers out looking for these engines. If anyone wants one I can purchase and ship to you for the actual cost of the engine plus tax and actual shipping. I am not looking to get anything out of it, I just know what it is like when you can not find parts and pieces you are looking for.

I have one I started to build, but can not use it here I would like to sell to put towards an ARKA clone. Also I have 2 local HF stores and one has 8 in stock and the other has 5 in stock. I am willing to help my fellow racers out looking for these engines. If anyone wants one I can purchase and ship to you for the actual cost of the engine plus tax and actual shipping. I am not looking to get anything out of it, I just know what it is like when you can not find parts and pieces you are looking for.

You have a PM

Back