App to keep track of setup

A notebook worked great for us until my old garage roof sprung a leak! I had each race date documented with all setup information, gear information, weather and track information. I also had notes I took from talking to some people on here on how to correct certain handling problems. Lost it all!

One wrong click and it's all gone too.
The app looks promising it's a yearly cost .
What happens if you don't pay , ? No access?
The promo vid was ok just really didn't get a good feel of what it doing to do .

I have about 1000 setups saved to 2 cds, those same files are in our cloud.
But most importantly they are all hand written and in a file folder, write it down and put it in a safe place and you'll have them forever

Pen and paper in a 3 ring binder works for me. Cheap and none of those technology problems that seem to happen. No battery life to worry about or someone swiping your computer, Ipad or whatever it is you are using. Divider sheets with tabs labeled for each track, setup help section, tire section etc. I can't accidently delete the whole piece of paper with just one touch like I can on something else! Everyone has what works for them and what they prefer.

One wrong click and it's all gone too.
The app looks promising it's a yearly cost .
What happens if you don't pay , ? No access?
The promo vid was ok just really didn't get a good feel of what it doing to do .

There is a yearly cost unfortunately because it cost a lot of money to develop. We are working on have a cloud based version soon which can be used on multiple devices.

Also things are not deleted easily in the app.

Keeping track of the tire inventory would be a big benefit. That's always been a problem . Being able to easily input the info , would be key to it's usefulness. Maybe I'll give it a shot

The initial download is free and then there is an in app purchase to unlock use of the app. As of right now it is $9.99 a year. The information does not delete unless the app is deleted from the device.

The initial download is free and then there is an in app purchase to unlock use of the app. As of right now it is $9.99 a year. The information does not delete unless the app is deleted from the device.

So if your phone is destroyed all your info is on it, and you get a new phone and download the app again will the info be there?

As long as you do backups it should all be there. I recently got a new phone and all the info was transferred via iCloud backup.

I am trying to get a cloud based version up and running.

At only 10 bucks a year this would be a great deal for anyone using it. I myself would somehow delete everything I'm sure. I'm sure we all waste more than 10 bucks on things we really didn't want or need and never use or see again so I think for the price everyone that is interested should give it a try. Even if I was to get this app I would still keep paper copies, just how I operate.

I appreciate the positive feedback. There is an export feature that I’m trying to make it better for printing so you can keep paper back ups.

Back