ARC breather


ARC use to make a valve cover breather for limited. I think it had 2 3/8 or larger hose fittings. Anyone know if they are still available or where i can get one thanks
Arc sells it direct, or Jc Specialty. Or support your local parts dealer, I'm sure they can get you one.
parts store- pvc book- chryslers used one thats about 9/16 hex/1-1/4" long. male hose end x pipe thread other end. Advance Auto let me in the parts isle and I looked for them. put 3 into valve spring cover. don't blow no oil @ 10,000 rpms. Sold my ARC breather and bought tires.