Asphalt tire of choice

Snowwolf66

i have raced dirt oval for 8 years and I'm tryin out asphalt my question is what is the tire of choice for a 1/7 mile oval with little banking in the corners I would greatly appreciate the feedback. Thanks a lot

Yellow vega rights for sure. I've seen Some fast guys on right side vega whites but yellows hands down for me. I've run Firestone lefts with success, and vega reds on the left currently . Gonna try right side reds in like August when is 105 out- Dyno had that $25 deal and I couldn't resist.

Yellow vega rights for sure. I've seen Some fast guys on right side vega whites but yellows hands down for me. I've run Firestone lefts with success, and vega reds on the left currently . Gonna try right side reds in like August when is 105 out- Dyno had that $25 deal and I couldn't resist.

Good luck I ran them and they never came in it was like being on ice. I think they are a day dirt tire only imo

What kinda air pressures? And staggers? And would a tempest be better or FAKTOR for a #380 class and what kind of setup numbers please.. Thanks in advance!!!

Back