Assistance with pricing a Yerf Dog Rover CUV

cmburnett

I have a Yerf-Dog CUV Rover that someone is wanting to buy. Does anyone know of an estimated price I should ask for? It hasn't run in several years, but has some good selling features. The following are features when it was new.
Performance
• 10 HP single cylinder engine 4-Stroke, air-cooled, OHV, OHC, for durable power and reliability
• Up to 23 mph max speed Plenty of torque and speed to get jobs done faster
• CVT transmission Easy dashboard shifter for smooth forward drive and reverse
• Adjustable Front Suspension Better handling and ride with independent A-arm construction
• 8 cubic feet steel cargo box Large, durable cargo box
• Rack and pinion steering Precise steering and excellent turning
• Assembled in USA American jobs and quality product every time
Comfort & Convenience
• Key lock start ignition Dashboard mounted CDI system for easy access and control
• 2 passenger seat Wider split bench seating area with headrests for easier ride
• Front and back 2' receiver hitch Greater flexibility to pull or push hitched accessories
• 12-volt accessory outlet Dashboard mounted 12-volt outlet for power and recharging
• Manual tilt 2-position cargo box Greater flexibility to lock steel cargo box in 2 tilt positions
• Fold-down tailgate Easy lock and durable hinge open gate for faster loading and unloading
• Large towing capacity Comfortably tow up to 565lbs.
• Tight turning radius Tight cornering with outstanding 9.5 ft. turning radius
• Standard rear suspension 2-high floatation, low-pressure tires get the job done
• Display gauges Dashboard mounted engine run hours display
Safety and Security
• OCBG protection Front protection of vehicle and passengers
• Durable steel front bumper Occupant Compartment Brush Guard for branches and bushes
• Engine deceleration Improves stopping and control when foot is removed from gas pedal
• Dual Headlamps Day or night high visibility 2 – 35 watt single beam headlights
• Mechanical rear drum brakes Safe, reliable system for excellent stopping power
• Parking brake Easy reach, driver side mechanical hand pull activated lever
• Retractable seat belts Safe and conveniently store away when not in use
• 5.5 gallon fuel tank Designed to get the job done with fuel level display on tank
• Wet weight 900 lbs. Includes fluids
• Wheelbase 68" Designed to get the job done and assist with tight cornering

Payload 765 lbs. Push, pull or just carry more
• Ground clearance 5.5" Under vehicle lowest point to ground
• Directional tire measurements Good traction rear 22/11 x8 w/4 hole rim, front 22/9 x 10 w/4 hole rim
• Vehicle measurements Sturdy W 52.5" x L 104.5" - fits in pick-up truck
• Carton pack measurements Wooden create H48" x W58" x L 95"
• Protective wrap on parts Carton pack vehicle is carefully wrapped and requires some assembly

The kart is not running and will need new seats, a new carb, and something is wrong with the reverse gear.

The frame itself should be worth a good bit.

Can someone help me with a ballpark figure to start with?

I used to sell those at work, never sold many. I believe new the 2wd ones were around $2400. So some things to consider. Yerf Dog is out of business. No parts are made anymore for them. BMI Karts i believe purchased their last holdings. With that being said i wouldn't want to give more than $500 for it even assuming it looks good and hasn't been sitting outside for a few years.

Back