at home dairy milk consumption ??

i know , i know you guys thought "paulkish" started this thread LOL (sorry paul ;))

i have 5 adults and 1 7 year in my home we go through 20-25 gl of milk a month !!!!! is this crazy or is it the norm for other large families out there ???? what about the rest of you guys ????

i know , i know you guys thought "paulkish" started this thread LOL (sorry paul ;))

i have 5 adults and 1 7 year in my home we go through 20-25 gl of milk a month !!!!! is this crazy or is it the norm for other large families out there ???? what about the rest of you guys ????

As a single senior adult household, I go through about 5 gallons of milk per month...........if there were five of me..........we'd be about your household average. :)

i am hiding the cereal the 2 20 year old's (my cellar dwellers) want to eat breakfast cereals all nite !!!!!!! thatcrap is over this is crazy!!!!!

At 25 gallons a month, during a 30 day month you are each drinking 17.7777 ounces of milk a day. I don't think that is excessive.

Wife and kids (10&12) drink about 15 - 16 gal a month, if I drink any I feel like I taking from them so I've restricted myself to beer.

Probably better off buying the cow.

Best advice all day, and put those 2 20yr olds to work for their cereal milk LOL. Seriously though, with the price of milk in some places, and as much as you go thru in a month, you could buy a dairy cow for less than $1000 at auction and save yourself alot of money! depending on how cheap you could get the cow, it would be paid for before a year is up anyways, and from there on out, you got alot more money to put towards your racing budget ;)

Back