Avenger chassis whats your opinion?

avenger22

Hearing that the older Avengers like 06-07 are better then the later ones that were built? Was 2010 the last year for Avengers? Thanks

2010 was the last year, we are still running one of those prototype avenger storms chassis , it was the WKA national Championship kart drove by Eddie Brouse, we won the Big 3 championship on it this season, won 4 of the five races on it, the only one that we did not win was because we broke the clutch key. we ran the kart last year at Sugar Tit speedway in 6 races and won all 6 of them. we are producing a kart very similar to that kart now, the 2013 prototype has won every race that it has been entered in this season. will send u pics if like on the new prototype just email me klb7579@yahoo.com and request them thanks ken

2010 was the last year, we are still running one of those prototype avenger storms chassis , it was the WKA national Championship kart drove by Eddie Brouse, we won the Big 3 championship on it this season, won 4 of the five races on it, the only one that we did not win was because we broke the clutch key. we ran the kart last year at Sugar Tit speedway in 6 races and won all 6 of them. we are producing a kart very similar to that kart now, the 2013 prototype has won every race that it has been entered in this season. will send u pics if like on the new prototype just email me klb7579@yahoo.com and request them thanks ken

hey Kenny good to see you , since the big B4C crash

Mike , hope that u are doing better than the last time that I talked to u. we had a great season this year winning the flathead 375 Big '3' series championship and backing that 8th championship with a 9th in champ light and 10th with champ heavy at Sugartit Speedway, could not have had a better season, good Lord looked over us this year, Did not loose any engines or tear a bunch of stuff up. If u run out front that leaves the banging to those back in the pack. we are selling everything that we have. Just cannot make up my mind for sure on selling the kart shop. I am averaging selling about 1500. a week. email me if i can help u in anyway, ken

Back