Axiom vs. Xpect

I realize this was an old post but others may now see it. The Expect is newer would have little better resale value, other than that not much speed wise provided you find the sweet spot on both, the key always comes down to tires !!

I beaten Pursuits with my Axiom. Axiom is so very close to the Charger Prodagy design (most dominant kart at the moment) its not funny. and the Premier kart uses 95% Axiom parts. In 2012-2014 the Axiom was THE kart to beat. nothings really changed in chassis design in the past 10 years. Most chassis today use Axiom hubs Axiom spindles Axiom steering posts, Axiom tie rods, Axiom caster/camber blocks axiom seat blocks, etc.etc. what else is there? bumpers and nerf bars? Performance manufacturing supplies nearly all kart manufacturers in business today with parts and those parts are usually from the Axiom

I beaten Pursuits with my Axiom. Axiom is so very close to the Charger Prodagy design (most dominant kart at the moment) its not funny. and the Premier kart uses 95% Axiom parts. In 2012-2014 the Axiom was THE kart to beat. nothings really changed in chassis design in the past 10 years. Most chassis today use Axiom hubs Axiom spindles Axiom steering posts, Axiom tie rods, Axiom caster/camber blocks axiom seat blocks, etc.etc. what else is there? bumpers and nerf bars? Performance manufacturing supplies nearly all kart manufacturers in business today with parts and those parts are usually from the Axiom
Where's the Charger the most dominant kart at ? Surely not up here.
Your Axiom beat a Pursuit that's cool, our 06' Phenom & 14' Triton beat a few of them last year too.
My daughter loves her Pursuit, way more than she liked her Xpect and she's won championships on both of them. My boy just sold his Triton and bought a new Pursuit.

Where's the Charger the most dominant kart at ? Surely not up here.
Your Axiom beat a Pursuit that's cool, our 06' Phenom & 14' Triton beat a few of them last year too.
My daughter loves her Pursuit, way more than she liked her Xpect and she's won championships on both of them. My boy just sold his Triton and bought a new Pursuit.
Down here the Charger is the latest and greatest. (Southeast0. People down here have never heard of Slack (but all the manufactures have) I know they dominate the northeast. to me the Expect looks an alot like the ultramax rivel. the charger Prodigy is close to the Axiom. the new Persuit looks close to the Premier the Kenetick and the charger dynasty . I really don't see much difference in kart chassis and quite frankly they are running out of ideas in how to bend them up and make them look different and still work. running around 6lbs of pressure in your tires the chassis an't doing a whole lot.

Looking at an Axiom and a Xpect to run Super Heavy up north. What's the difference between the two karts?
I have an Xpect that I just changed over to clone heavy for the fun of it. It was setup for Jr restricted class for my son prior to that and has light use. I'm interested in selling. Let me know if you are still looking and where is "up North", I'm in upstate NY.

We have had an array of karts the past few years, Ultramax, Twister, Oplimpic, Phantom, Xpect, Kinetic and Chase. All were made to do well at what we needed and honestly I tend to lean towards the kart whose factory will give you most support with what you have instead of trying to just sell you a newer kart. Ultramax and Slack have been by far the most helpful to us.

Back