Axle toe laser vs front end laser

the only advantageI see . would be it might move thelaser out a little further .
On a wide set up that could be an advantage if your toeing out the right side .

If you are talking an accutoe vs a sniper type setup, the accutoe aligns front wheels relative to rear axle.
You need to set your toe lock.

When scaling, pin toe lock to ensure consistency in setting cross.

The sniper simply reads front tires relative to each other.

Naa what I’m taking about is accutoe the mirror is attached to the spindle like we normally use .. this other laser I seen the laser is attached to the spindle and the mirror is on the axle
Always pin it

Yes, in theory the error is doubled by using the mirror. However any bend in the rear axle or non-conformity due to mounting the mirror will also show. I do not have either system so do not know how they mount, but if they mount in the rear axle I would spin the rear axle 180 degrees and check it again to make sure I did not have any difference. That would take any rear axle error out of the equation.

I think it's the Accutoe ES? It's essentially the same setup. Just the laser is on the front, the mirror mounts in the axle. The variance between karts is the same no matter where each part is mounted.

We use Proline because it's a toe, and a camber gauge in one package. No removing tires, or taking the kart off the scales to change this or that with the system. Again, the variance is going to be the same no matter where each end is mounted, either can be bent or misaligned, slightly. It's due diligence on your part to insure it isn't on both systems.

Last edited:
Back