B series tires

RDub3

This is more a question for Kurt or Mike themselves, but wondering if the market is ever gonna get some B11's or B22's? I really like the B33's but for softer or damp tracks just can't get them to hook or build heat, even with lots of prep (which i'm no expert at). I've run the S series tires, but like the sidewall stiffness of the the B series tires just need a softer compound.

You're not using the right prep, the B33 are designed for low bite tracks, the B33 has the sidewall off a 22.
We use the 33's for everything, if I need a set that duro's in the mid 40's we soften up the 33's

This is more a question for Kurt or Mike themselves, but wondering if the market is ever gonna get some B11's or B22's? I really like the B33's but for softer or damp tracks just can't get them to hook or build heat, even with lots of prep (which i'm no expert at). I've run the S series tires, but like the sidewall stiffness of the the B series tires just need a softer compound.
Sounds like your trying 33's when you should be on 11's. you might have to put 30 cc internal in them even though there B series.

Keep in mind the running I'm talking is during the winter in 40-50F ambient temps, occasionally lower. The 11s and 22s are about right for duro depending on the day, but I'd really like to try those compounds on the carcass of the B33 as it's shaped different and seems stiffer. Talking UAS racing here also.

Keep in mind the running I'm talking is during the winter in 40-50F ambient temps, occasionally lower. The 11s and 22s are about right for duro depending on the day, but I'd really like to try those compounds on the carcass of the B33 as it's shaped different and seems stiffer. Talking UAS racing here also.
doesnt matter the temp, we always use 33's softened to duro what a 22 or 11 would be, the ss33 is the best tire to work
The b series tires have softer sidewalls than the ss

Yeah I've been able to get the ss33 down where I need, but the b33b is resistant to drop as much. Haven't tried much internal on them, not as much experience with internal.

Yeah I've been able to get the ss33 down where I need, but the b33b is resistant to drop as much. Haven't tried much internal on them, not as much experience with internal.
they take more prep work than the 33, the B series has a little more synthetic rubber in them so they are not as porous

Back