Back into Karting - Tire Question

dl4jesus

Hello All, I am returning to Karting with my daughter after being away for about 20 years ( I used to race). Wow things have changed! my question is there anywhere currently, with the shortages, where I could but a a new set of Burris 33 & or 22 tires and wheels? Thanks in advance!

Have you called around to your local kart shops? New Burris 33A tires don't seem to be too hard to get but aren't always available same day but usually with in a week or two. Used tires, sometimes mounted on wheels, are readily available on FB marketplace. New wheels are starting to come back around too. Throughout the past 12 months I've not really had difficulty sourcing brand new wheels (bought 20+ sets of VanK's) or Burris 33A tires. I had to pay prime prices a couple of times to get what I wanted but I could always find it. I don't have a secret way of finding these items. I simply start calling around to shops and asking at the track. You can try Palmetto Speed Shop, JC Specialty, Welch's performance, Carlson's, EC Tillotson, PMC (Slack), Uncle Franks, TS Racing, TRJ Karting, etc. I'd start local and go from there.

Thanks!
Our Burris inventory is getting caught up (finally.) We will be out of wheels again though shortly.
The struggle has been real - all year long.
We readily accept customer wheels for our Vector Cutz tire services, as long as they are straight.
Give us a call and we'll see how quickly we can have something for you.

-----
🏁Thanks and God bless,
Brian Carlson
Carlson Racing Engines
Vector Cutz
www.CarlsonMotorsports.com
Carlson Motorsports on Facebook
32 years of service to the karting industry ~ 1Cor 9:24
Linden, IN
765-339-4407
bcarlson@CarlsonMotorsports.com

Have you called around to your local kart shops? New Burris 33A tires don't seem to be too hard to get but aren't always available same day but usually with in a week or two. Used tires, sometimes mounted on wheels, are readily available on FB marketplace. New wheels are starting to come back around too. Throughout the past 12 months I've not really had difficulty sourcing brand new wheels (bought 20+ sets of VanK's) or Burris 33A tires. I had to pay prime prices a couple of times to get what I wanted but I could always find it. I don't have a secret way of finding these items. I simply start calling around to shops and asking at the track. You can try Palmetto Speed Shop, JC Specialty, Welch's performance, Carlson's, EC Tillotson, PMC (Slack), Uncle Franks, TS Racing, TRJ Karting, etc. I'd start local and go from there.
Thanks for the advice?

Back