BadMax

Bought an '07 BadMax 3 weeks ago. Took it to the races last weekend. No scales, but hung weight to make 375 weight class. Beautiful! This thing is a rocket!!
Thanks !:)

Enjoy!
I'm going to take it to a friend to properly scale and set up. Should make a big difference. It rolls free. Fun to drive.

Good Luck

My bad max took me to be a track champ this year I love it and won't ever get rid of it. Even if I wreck it I'll hang it up in the shop

3 days after my first ride and I'm still excited. My BadMax was a good find for me. It's motivating:)

Thanks for the posts.

12 wins : 9, 2nds : 10, 3rds : this year on my badmax!!!!!!!!!! wouldnt trade it for any of those high dollar frames that i run with or beat week in and week out. they are easy and simple to work on and they are badfast.

Awesome! Congrats
My first ride was so good, I had to take 2 teeth off of the axle. My old kart didn't roll like that:) Couldn't believe it!

That's cool...I'm a Saturday night kind of guy. Don't see any National/big $ events in my future:)
Marvin, if you go to a Slack, will you retain the knowledge you've gained on the BadMax?? May need some help in the days ahead. Best of luck to you.

That's cool...I'm a Saturday night kind of guy. Don't see any National/big $ events in my future:)
Marvin, if you go to a Slack, will you retain the knowledge you've gained on the BadMax?? May need some help in the days ahead. Best of luck to you.

Yes Dan all information is yours for the asking.

To Blue Racer - I just bout a 2013 BadMax for my 8 year old grandson to run in the Rookie class in 2014 - we will be at Baerfield & Eldora - moving up from the kidKart class. All new to me - looking for some chassis set up help.May take the kart up to RJ's to get it set up.

Awesome. RJ will get you up and running. Look forward to meeting you.
Hear Baer Field is changing the pit location and swapping the front/back stretch. I like racing there. It is challenging.

Good Luck

Back