Balanced setup?

Outlaw28

What do you guys think of this setup here.
LF-67lbs
RF-67lbs
RR-68lbs
LR-87lbs
Front- 45%
Left-53%
Cross-53%

Front stagger- 1.25”
Rear stagger- 1.50”
This is a qrc outlaw kart. The reason I’m asking is this is what I tried at a local 1/8 mile track and this kart was flying and was .4-.5 tenths faster the whole run over second place. Would this be considered a balanced setup or what one would be looking for on the scales? From what I have been told is qrc wants 42/43 front and 46-48 cross. I guess I’m a little confused on it being so far off from qrc baseline why it was so good.

It would be a balanced set up in the karting world , If the kart was flying that's what your looking for , who cares how far off factory numbers you are, as for why it's making maximum forward drive, now if it's same as for a kart chassis tweak it so the RR is 4 lb less than the LF instead of 1 lb heavier and it will be even faster.
Good Luck !!

10/4 good deal I thought it was according to some of the post made on here. I’m going to try that and see if it gets better. I was just shocked since a lot of people say these karts need to be at such low cross

What engine?
Adult or kid?

Info and the like I did are the same, just trying to put it into perspective being it's total 289 pounds.

Ya
10/4 good deal I thought it was according to some of the post made on here. I’m going to try that and see if it gets better. I was just shocked since a lot of people say these karts need to be at such low cross
Alot of people give you numbers that are not even close to what you will run at your track.try everything ya can think of.try high left and low left.try high cross and low cross.youll see the difference.keep the normal stagger for track size.

Back