Baseline setup question

ZFracing

Morning,

I recently purchased an Ultramax Blaze, im about to set it on the scales for the first time. I've been going off their "out of the box" pdf as well as their setup sheet for an 02 Blaze that they recommend. My main question is, at this point I know im going to have to add lead to make weight (need to be 370 lbs kart+driver). I have plenty of lead but their was never lead on this kart, as well as the previous owner had the RF spaced out way farther then what Ultramax recommends. I put the RF spacing back to what they recommended, and caster/camber to what they say, as well as the rear tread width.

Now that im ready to scale it should I try to get my scale numbers correct before adding weight? or should I set it on the scales, see what the numbers are and add the weight to meet my numbers?

Thanks for any help!

Set it on the scales . Add the weight .
Try to keep as much as possible on the seat .
Center up the spindles . Use them for cross adjustment .
Air pressure set , driver in kart with helmet .

Set it on the scales . Add the weight .
Try to keep as much as possible on the seat .
Center up the spindles . Use them for cross adjustment .
Air pressure set , driver in kart with helmet .
sounds good, ill move the washers around on the spindles then to center them before I set it on the scales. What would be a good pressure to start with? this is what the track looks like, tried to look up dimension but couldn't find much info. Its in lakeport CA.

EDIT: Im running burris treaded tires.
maxresdefault.jpg

Sounds good thanks to both of you!, and yes they are staggered I was going to post what I have currently but i don't remember sizes off the top of my head so didn't want to just make them up.
The exact size is not as important as the difference in the rights VS the lefts

sounds good, ill move the washers around on the spindles then to center them before I set it on the scales. What would be a good pressure to start with? this is what the track looks like, tried to look up dimension but couldn't find much info. Its in lakeport CA.

EDIT: Im running burris treaded tires.
maxresdefault.jpg
1 3/8" front and rear stagger would be close starting point even 1.5" rear

Back