batesville first timer needs help

heapsville

First time going to batesville. What gearing do you use. And what about stagger. Running jr 2 575 flathead

Last edited:
Hey Troy, how big is Batesville ? We run a 13/65 here to on most short dirt tracks.

Check out YouTube. Do a sesrch of rebsfan48. I have several vids on there from last year. Not pro quality of course but, I had a good vantage point to capture the entire track in some shots.

Hey Troy, how big is Batesville ? We run a 13/65 here to on most short dirt tracks.

Excuse me for jumping in to help out the junior driver and to answer this question. Batesville floor is shaped in a track configuration with soft walls. Excellent viewing and great track. It is 300 feet long and 150 feet wide. We build a basic 30 foot wide banked track. The following gearing are suggested starting points;
Jr 1 14/60 - Jr2 14/64- Jr3 13/64 - 375# 12/62 - clone 14/63 - FH/Animal 14/62. Surface is usually(most always) very smooth and provides very good bite allowing two and sometimes three wide racing. Yes, we have had them four wide. Softer tires on Friday and more hardness on Saturday. See video on ONIKC.com

Hope to see you there

Back