Batesville indoor nationals

Any results ?
Chassis , driver , engine and or class
just the race in general, there were lots of complaining there about the calls ( that's any race ) but it was really crazy this year. The track was crap, and it took for ever Friday night, Saturday was over at a decent time. I was just wanting other peoples thoughts on how it went for them.

just the race in general, there were lots of complaining there about the calls ( that's any race ) but it was really crazy this year. The track was crap, and it took for ever Friday night, Saturday was over at a decent time. I was just wanting other peoples thoughts on how it went for them.
Batesville has been declining for years, ever since Tunica.
Track looked rough as all get out.

Batesville has been declining for years, ever since Tunica.
Track looked rough as all get out.
the track was bad, 3 and 4 was terrible., you could see the karts coming off the ground in that turn and it would upset the kart really bad, but it was still a fast track, it is the calls I don't understand, how can you have several karts backed into the wall at different points on the track and not have a yellow, even in kids classes where the kids were still in the kart, BUT the next race one spins out on their own and a yellow comes out, I guess it is who you know. There were even parents throwing hats and water bottles on the track because the calls were so bad, because there were karts with the same numbers and they were lining the one that qualified up front in the back and the other in front, the people were trying to show them on the phones where they qualified and the officials didn't want to see it, I don't blame them for being mad, you fight like heck to qualify up front and they take it from you. There were some karts that came out on the track and went dead, the official would pull and pull to try to start it, then the next race if you went dead they made them go off the track or in the infield, very inconsistent calling.

The race is a **** show every year, has been for years..... But you know what. Everyone still shows up. There is a simple solution, don't go anymore.

The race is a **** show every year, has been for years..... But you know what. Everyone still shows up. There is a simple solution, don't go anymore.
We really don't go for the races, we can run 6hrs closer to home, but we sure want to get one of them slot machines and just to say we won a national event. The track is crap, they race you way too rough, and it cost a lot of money, you would have to win a few classes to brake even, but idiots like me keep going.

One person told me the racing this year was like playing basketball without the officials enforcing having to dribble.

it really was terrible for it being a big event like it is and over 1200 entries, I know people always think they can do better than the other guy, but I really think I could call a better show than what they did. I know one thing, if I was calling the races the black flag would be wore slap out, and I would probably have to have body guards to get out of there.

It's almost as if once the entry and parking fees are paid the promoters don't give a damn, they just want to go home. Probably thinking everybody will forget come next November. And with 1200 entries I guess they're right.

it really was terrible for it being a big event like it is and over 1200 entries, I know people always think they can do better than the other guy, but I really think I could call a better show than what they did. I know one thing, if I was calling the races the black flag would be wore slap out, and I would probably have to have body guards to get out of there.
I get it, Im going to an Indoor track in a few weeks and after helping a buddy there here recently Ive come to find they dont use that flag. Its a spin rule, so if you spin , for whatever reason go to the tail. I get it not every official will catch every scenario but there was deff some bad racing. A few peeps that was running good would get bumped up in the marbles and spin and No reprocusions for the guy the Bumpered him... Plain as day tho. Thankfully Ill be out front to not worry about that :) Just kidding, going to try and a have fun..

Back