Battle at the Barn 14 presented by Casey's - January 21st & 22nd, 2022

Can't make it to Des Moines and still want to follow along with all of the action at Battle At The Barn XIV? FloRacing will once again be our streaming partner for the event! For more info, check out their website here: https://flosports.link/30L3Qqn
271383336_4919598651404628_2818398454575214926_n.jpg

I am just sharing the information on here bring that up with Toby
I am not trying to be a pain for you or start an argument. I just thought I had better post it so that the other Predator guys know about it. Toby has it listed as CIPKR rules. They just changed this rule a couple months ago. I was just trying to point it out to save you some headaches is all.....

I am not trying to be a pain for you or start an argument. I just thought I had better post it so that the other Predator guys know about it. Toby has it listed as CIPKR rules. They just changed this rule a couple months ago. I was just trying to point it out to save you some headaches is all.....
The actual rules on the barns website tells the actual predator rules so it’s all good and I’d anyone has questions they call call me 515-669-8912

No worries like I said I am just sharing the information on here to help spread the word!

THEY'RE HERE! Battle At The Barn XIV hoodies, t-shirts and hats are ready to go! Quantities are VERY limited, so you'll want to grab this great stuff while you can! Hoodies $35, T-shirts and hats $20. Merchandise booth is located right below the VIP booth at the end of turns one and two!
272247103_4983017731729386_8415970021002824127_n.jpg

What would be a good start for a clone down here at this track to get you in the ball park? I’d assume 11-12 driver ?

Back