Bedrock Raceway June 27th

T T Bone

Thank You again for a place to race. Awesome track, great turn out and good job by all racers, staff, etc.. Hope to have big money for Outlaw Wing Cage Kart racers July 26th. Mark that on your calendar. It will be worth your time to watch from the outside or from the inside. Gates open at noon, hot laps at 2!! Thank You and Be safe:cool:

Thank You again for a place to race. Awesome track, great turn out and good job by all racers, staff, etc.. Hope to have big money for Outlaw Wing Cage Kart racers July 26th. Mark that on your calendar. It will be worth your time to watch from the outside or from the inside. Gates open at noon, hot laps at 2!! Thank You and Be safe:cool:

$500 to open wings, $250 to 250 wing class to win!! Working on paying back to 3rd or 5th. Stay Tuned more info to be announced:)

Open wing class $35.00 to race, $15 for pit pass, 250 wing class $25.00 to race, $15 pit pass. Hope to see a few more sponsors come aboard so bring them Wing karts out for the first ever Bedrock Wing Karts special event:) It will be an awesome show too see! See you all there:)

I see your from Mechanicsburg, Are you sure your not meaning Red Rock race track right out side of Bedford ?
Most likely correct info just different State, we have a Red Rock raceway hear in Pa just outside of Bedford Pa.

My mistake with the headline date!!!! The 26th is Sunday!!We are racing too win I hope the best drivers show up:)

Due to Mother Nature again the race today will be postponed until Sept. or Oct?? Need to discuss another date with everyone and will make announcement asap. Thanks All:)

Back