Beginner questions

The chassis is a phantom nemesis chassis, I bought it used and it looks to be in great shape as everything else was immaculate... the seat was already mounted in the kart, all I did was slide it forward 1/2 inch or so to help with pedal length .. the seat is not much more then that off the bottom of the tube. I will check the length to the axle. I am greatly appreciating all the help and it seems there is a lot more to these karts then meets the eye... thank you guys for the help and I’m trying to be as helpful as I can.

The chassis is a phantom nemesis chassis, I bought it used and it looks to be in great shape as everything else was immaculate... the seat was already mounted in the kart, all I did was slide it forward 1/2 inch or so to help with pedal length .. the seat is not much more then that off the bottom of the tube. I will check the length to the axle. I am greatly appreciating all the help and it seems there is a lot more to these karts then meets the eye... thank you guys for the help and I’m trying to be as helpful as I can.
Seat is for a larger person, you need to get the vcg up, and a 50 lb person doesn't have the upper body mass, so we help by mounting the seat bottom higher, raising the seat back and mounting weight to the seat up high on the thigh

Seat is for a larger person, you need to get the vcg up, and a 50 lb person doesn't have the upper body mass, so we help by mounting the seat bottom higher, raising the seat back and mounting weight to the seat up high on the thigh

Mount it on the right side of the seat I’m assuming?? How muchof the weight should I move higher??

Also I guess I should ask the right way to scale. I’ve got years on dirt mods, but nothing with no suspension... anyways I guess my question is when I scale am I worried about the static corner weights or when the wheel is turned one way or another.. I know weigh with the driver in... any help is appreciated

Not to worry about corner weight's only %'s.
Wheel straight ahead.

Your biggest issue was tires not having any BITE, but for those conditions get it on a more balanced set-up and no do not lower nose nor raise cross.

55 % left, 46 % nose, 57 % cross, .5 Lf pos camber, 2.5 Rf neg camber, RR inside wheel spacing 1/4 " off cassette hanger, LR 3/4 " off, Caster don't sound right for stock I would think more split like 8 & 12, Then talk to fast guy's about TIRES, If it's open Tire Vegas will go but need Internal prep if not 11's with round cut wiped with aggressive prep down to about 28 duro, at the track wipe again I would top with creo mix, run air straight up to start like 3.5 lb all 4, then maybe go up a lb later and maybe a half lb split.

Good Luck !!. Cut and copied from another post.

PRC has set up info on web site.
Top right on Bobs there is a search box , type in nemisis more then enough there to read for days.
8-10 air is pretty high 4-5 could be a better start.

Hey guys, thought I would share our race day experience, we raced today, I tried to get the numbers to get as close to the base numbers as I could. The kart worked great.. thanks guys

Back