Beginners

My son is a beginner only 4 races in and learning every time out. I never posted before since I could always find my answer (or two, or three) with a search. But without this site I don't think my son would have ever got started in this sport. So I wanted to say thanks to Bob and everyone and asked that you keep your cool as we ask the same dumb questions over and over.

Never considered being a paying member until now, how do I sign up!

My son is a beginner only 4 races in and learning every time out. I never posted before since I could always find my answer (or two, or three) with a search. But without this site I don't think my son would have ever got started in this sport. So I wanted to say thanks to Bob and everyone and asked that you keep your cool as we ask the same dumb questions over and over.

Never considered being a paying member until now, how do I sign up!

Welcome man best of luck to your son.

Ill take all the help I can get karting is alot different than drag racing........................and just as addictive.....

Is there any Beginners out there ?

Got one here. Have experience with single cylinder kohler engines, used to mini tractor pull. Been around Karts for years but never built one. Looking to change that. Any help would be greatly appreciated since i don't have any experience in ohv motors or building kart engines. i know most ppl prefer flatheads and i am more comfortable with them too but i see this as a learning opportunity and a chance to have some fun.

Good luck on that Kohler engine build ! You might try going to the engine section on here, theres probably someone there that can help . :)

Im a beginner, I have had my kart for almost 2 months and still waiting for my first full race "every race has rained out". I was on Bobs for about a month before it crashed, and I learned a lot by using the search feature and just reading as much as I could. Definitely a lot of valuable info lost, but with time it wont even be noticeable.

Getting a yard kart ready for my daughter if she likes it then I see a race kart in her future. She always wants to do go karts on vacation I guess its how it starts.

Back