belt drivers for direct drive vortex

Not sure of any on the market, you might have to go the custom route. Pfeifer industries can do it, had them make drivers for me before.

Thx I’m going this route wasn’t sure the best way to go and found this pic calling buller to get what I need

Attachments

• 56F296F3-3602-4EA7-B149-953C5EDD0269.png
    56F296F3-3602-4EA7-B149-953C5EDD0269.png
    508.5 KB · Views: 76
Hegar makes them to fit a PVL rotor as long as it's the rotor that has the square milled in it. Mine did not but my machinist friend was able to do it. Looks just like the pic.

A long time ago, when I Ran Direct drive Pirelli's, I remember running 10/85+ a few, maybe, gears. Can you run that low a ratio with a belt drive?

This brings up a question .
If you want direct drive and can not get the ratio needed.
Is there any reason you could not run a direct drive jackshaft setup ?

I’m not running direct drive it’s going on a sprint/enduro kart with a jackshaft setup. I didn’t know how to get there from here I’ve only raced gearbox engines

I’m not running direct drive it’s going on a sprint/enduro kart with a jackshaft setup. I didn’t know how to get there from here I’ve only raced gearbox engines

Mike Collins has done H2O Vortex motors with 30mm belt drivers in the past. He can steer you in the right direction.

Back