Bent Minecon?

bent spindles are a common occurrence check both along with the L block Plates welded to the frame. i think those plates would move before the tubes.

And yes, totally agree, a bent spindle will adversely affect scale readings, if bent upwards, same as raising spindle on the kingpin, will take cross away, will affect caster, camber and toe settings as well...and will change how the kart handles as you turn the steering wheel through the corners...

Dont bend your kart.your seat may have simply moved.buy a rf spindle from denver smith racing and it allows more movement up and down.🤣

Attachments

• 2F8A9A1A-AD5B-44A3-B110-5FB7C3133F3F.jpeg
    2F8A9A1A-AD5B-44A3-B110-5FB7C3133F3F.jpeg
    78.4 KB · Views: 68
Dont bend your kart.your seat may have simply moved.buy a rf spindle from denver smith racing and it allows more movement up and down.🤣
See the difference the one in my hand is a denver smith spindle.it will go down further.i havent put it on my kart yet.

Agree with the seat possibly moving as well...abnormal scale readings can be many things is the moral of the story...

See the difference the one in my hand is a denver smith spindle.it will go down further.i havent put it on my kart yet.
Just because the barrel goes down further doesn't mean it will add more cross. The spindle shaft barrel and where it is welded in comparison to the phantom.one is what will decide if it works. I know phantom spindles are welded further up and the tie rod arm is further in on the ones Denver makes.

Back