Best 250 2 stroke setup for kart racing

This is the smartest answer I’ve seen yet.
Bradley, I ran YZ250's on the amatuer motocross circuit 25 weekends a year for 10 years.........We (UAS) barely put any punishment on these motors compared to what we did racing motocross. Even then I only rebuilt the top end once a year, along with a set of clutch plates......of course maybe thats why I never went professional...lol...Thanks for the compliment! (We did get new bikes every other year)

Big thanks to Bob Berlin for making my cases and all the little parts we needed to make our YZ250 go!

Check this out.

I'm thinking about buying a Lectron to replace the old worn PKW on my 98 KTM 200. I have talked to a couple of users that are happy and told me the Lectron is easy to tune.

DK
I think some guys here just r die hard tillotson.i bought a lectron for my kart w 250.i hope to never touch a filly again.they put lectron a on Jawas enduro bikes drag bikes scooters and they give em nine kinds of hell.have for over 30yrs.still winning championships in all levels of racing.if Tully’s was the trick ya would have amateur N.C. national winners on bikes runnings Tillotson.but a Tilly is wide open or nothing.can ya imagine a rich tillotsons coming off a slow corner trying to make a double.🤣🤣🤣

Back