Best chain

I used the Gold on Gold RLV chain for the 1st time this season. Seemed like i always had a kink in it where i put it back together. I take mine off and soak between every race. Rolling seemed fine but never liked the way they went back together.

Interesting answers.
I've DNF'd both Regina and EK.
Never with RLV gold.
EK slipped a side plate (I use a masterlink and it wasn't at that link that it slipped)
The Regina stretched excessively.

35 pitch D.I.D chain same as motor cross racers use we use it on our opens very good chain and 20 bucks for 10'

Testing RLV Reaper chain. So far so good rolls very well. Will have to wait to see how long it lasts before stretching to the point where it's beyond useful.

I ran RLV gold gold for the longest time, and as stated above wound up with a kink where I but it back together at. Been using EK silver and haven’t had that issue with it yet.

I ran RLV gold gold for the longest time, and as stated above wound up with a kink where I but it back together at. Been using EK silver and haven’t had that issue with it yet.

Same here !

Not all chain breakers are the same, Get a RLV tool. I've had no names that didn't work well . I've been running RLV gold on gold on an open 100cc and CR 250 both with a Jack shaft, no chain problems. Run the smallest possible axel gear, keeping it out of the dirt

Back