Best clutch set up for stock predator

Going to measure this stuff tomorrow. Sorry I haven't got back with you. I ran last night. Same thing. Will post what I find tomorrow.

Yes I have the chamfered washer with the chamfer to the chamfer on the crank. It came set up for inboard a d I didn't change that. It is set up right.
I went back out today and took it apart. I sanded the shoes and drum with 120 grit. I put brake cleaner on a rag and wiped everything. This is with the orange springs. I tie wrapped the brakepedal to where the brake was on. Started the motor and easier the accelerator up until the wheel started to pull. It was right at 3000. It didn't do any jerking on the stand but I didn't have a load on it. I can't believe sanding the drum and cleaning it with brake cleaner fixed it. When it warms up I am going to try it.

Every once in a while I will sand the inner face of my drum and the surface of the shoes and it wakes my Stinger right up.

I have hand sanded the drum and shoes. I think that part is fine. I am going to measure the roundness of the drum and check the shoe to drum gap on each shoe and see what I come up with. It is a stamped steel drum. I will post what I have.

Back