Best Goat

You have heard correctly.
I believe that most still purchase their goat from Thor by the 55 gal. drum.
If and what they cut it with after that is up to them.

We have straight goat, but rarely sell it anymore.
I'm sure there is someone local to you who you can trust to get it from.

-----
🏁Thanks and God bless,
Brian Carlson
Carlson Racing Engines
Vector Cutz
www.CarlsonMotorsports.com
Carlson Motorsports on Facebook
30 years of service to the karting industry
Linden, IN
765-339-4407
bcarlson@CarlsonMotorsports.com

Is the dyno gold is the goat you are talking about from Dynocams?

Does anyone recommend the goat from jc specialty?

The goat pee JC sells is Thors to my knowledge. Definitely a lighter color, but still pretty oily goat pee compared to others I have seen but I have been wrong before. Everyone gets caught up in the color and the greasiness, just use what you want consistently and you'll be better off than shopping around for the "best".

Brian is right. Most of the kartings goat comes from Thor. Its all the same unless its cut by the retailer. All goat will be the same color, after time it will darken.

Anybody have any creosote they want to sell.

Be careful -- this is kinda like asking for a source for rocket fuel or cocaine. ;) You may get some interesting eyes paying attention to your request.
Creosote is highly regulated - ie licensing, shipping restrictions, etc. It's not like it was 20 or 30 years ago. There are some on here that KNOW all too well.
If someone does step forward and readily claim they will sell you creo -- do you know the difference between good creosote and the synthetic (not nearly as good) creosol that is still readily available, or simply some roofing tar cut down with kerosene. Be certain of what you are getting before you start painting your tires with the stuff.

Be careful -- this is kinda like asking for a source for rocket fuel or cocaine. ;) You may get some interesting eyes paying attention to your request.
Creosote is highly regulated - ie licensing, shipping restrictions, etc. It's not like it was 20 or 30 years ago. There are some on here that KNOW all too well.
If someone does step forward and readily claim they will sell you creo -- do you know the difference between good creosote and the synthetic (not nearly as good) creosol that is still readily available, or simply some roofing tar cut down with kerosene. Be certain of what you are getting before you start painting your tires with the stuff.
Thanks for the info but I already have it covered.

Back