Best header?

Phantom119

I am currently running the original southern express ceramic coated header and I had thought about giving the holey Moses a try. Any other suggestions on which headers are the best to run all around for torque and top end?

We currently have 2 new headers in stock. One is called the Black Max and it was designed and built by Sox Racing. It has a unique black coating and 3 stage shape that has shown great mid range and top end. It also will fit all the newer style chassis with the right rear brake rotor and has extra room between the head and chain guard/heat shield for you bigger guys resulting in a cooler ride. We also carry the Advantage 2 header by Southern Express that has the same features as above fitting the newer chassis and room for the bigger guys. This comes with the signature sliver/chrome color. Both perform very well and Both are available on our web site ARCRACING.COM

Id suggest the holy moses, this is the pipe i have on my akra and with it on the engine, i can feel the difference in torque and top end power from the RLV pipe i was using. The holy moses is a great pipe.

Id suggest the holy moses, this is the pipe i have on my akra and with it on the engine, i can feel the difference in torque and top end power from the RLV pipe i was using. The holy moses is a great pipe.

X2 I had a rlv on my s/a it broke at the flange and all I had in the trailor was a holy moses I could tell a HUGE difference in power and just in sound after switching. They flow awesome

Back