best Karting jacket to buy

supermanJAE

I'm in desperate need of a new karting jacket, but all I can find are the simple gforce and Simpson jackets.
Where's a place to buy a jacket from?

my preference is the nylon slack jacket from Velocita. I wish the other manufacturers would do the same thing as the price is much better than getting custom. I'd rather get a nylon jacket than leather. some of the leather jackets are heavy and hot. I get they look good and nice to intimidate your opponents but the big big time deals are all using suits and not running leathers

my preference is the nylon slack jacket from Velocita. I wish the other manufacturers would do the same thing as the price is much better than getting custom. I'd rather get a nylon jacket than leather. some of the leather jackets are heavy and hot. I get they look good and nice to intimidate your opponents but the big big time deals are all using suits and not running leathers
Leathers are earned, not bought 😉

Someone mentioned buying new from AD. Wouldn’t go that route. Berrett Terry has a closet full of leathers he ‘earned’ but chooses to run nylon with his sponsors logos

My favorite jacket was an impact brand jacket. Right now I have an sfi 1.1 worth that I run during the summer. Just keep your right arm off the exhaust.

Back