Best LO206 Chassis w/ Support on the West Coast?

Peter21X

Hey You Guys
I know this maybe broad but we are looking to upgrade our Cadet Chassis from our 2010 Top Kart. I understand from reading posts that people are winning/competitive with older chassis / engine combinations but we aren't that experienced in Karts. We are quick learners but want to be competitive in 2021.
We are looking for a chassis dealer in Central California. We live in Santa Maria and race local club but no dealers here. We are racing with the Central Valley CCKRA group but not sure of the fresno area dealers especially with advice and tuning tips.
Our engine seals are out of date at end of 20, so we're looking to upgrade motor (green slide).
Broader question.... all things being equal, what are the better Cadet chassis manufacturers period?
Thank-you in advance
Go Dodgers!

Cambrian Karts deals in Birel's and provides excellent support.
Speed Sense is an Expirit (OTK) and also provides excellent trackside support.

Call the old Italian guy at Italkart. Good people fast service, good kart.
The old guy at Ital is Claudio. His son Michael is largely taking over the kart shop side of things and who you would want to talk to, but they are located in Northern Washington (Canada south) and are not able to provide much in person support in Central California.

Gotcha J.J.
I’m on the east coast but, I still buy parts . Claudio has always been more than helpful.
I drive an MGM because Paul Rice is has the best customer support in the east. If Ilved on the west coast, I’d be driving an Italkart for the same reason.

Thank-you all. All were great suggestions.
We bought a VLR Sapphire through Seth @ Nash Motorsportz at a great price as it came off the track at the IKF Grand National. One race on it and a Duffy winning race to boot. I know we were lucky but we had been researching and looking. We make our own luck through research and work and listening to good people like you all.
BTW, we have gotten great feedback about Italkart, Birel, Top Kart and the VRL (other karts too).
We also met Rod with VLR and he's been kind enough to offer some recommendations too to help us along. We still have a great deal to learn but will try to get the basics down.

Invader chassis
Cole Nelson Racing
209 631-5656
He will be at the IKF Grands supporting his customers
We saw Mr. Nelsons Team there. They were busy when we stopped to talk.
I have concluded there is no "magic chassis" out there, just many solid choices where attention to detail and mastering basic maintenance and driving techniques make all the difference.
Thanks Mr. Rock

RLV is in Santa Maria and they have the VLR 206 chassis. I Am a dealer for the VLR chassis but i'm in Wisconsin. Go to their website at RLV Tuned Exhaust, Inc. and you can see what they have to offer.
Cole Is a great guy and i'm sure he will be happy to help. 209-631-5656
He is also supporting the 206 Super Stock and has helped several racers get the class started at his home track in the Reno area.
Another great person (in California) to contact would be Terry Nash 909-981-9611 He is also a 206 Super Stock supporter.
Best of luck
Jim

Back