Best new chassis to buy?

Bigd75

I’m going to be in market for my son’s first new chassis, riding a 2016 now but I’m looking to get new one to keep up to date, but I also want good customer service not sale me a new one get my money and forget about me unless I buy a new one every 3 months?

Premier by Hermie Sadler
Great customer service They have a conference call
Every Monday night with all the premier owner to discuss
Any problem you are having
Great incentive program You can get money from premier for wins and championships up 2000$ a year Call Austin Banker 919-306-0807

Premier by Hermie Sadler
Great customer service They have a conference call
Every Monday night with all the premier owner to discuss
Any problem you are having
Great incentive program You can get money from premier for wins and championships up 2000$ a year Call Austin Banker 919-306-0807

That is awesome thanks I was leaning toward premier or kinetic

I would say as far as chassis choose any name brand that you can get support from someone at the track your racing at the chassis builder isn't going to be there, apply what your looking for to a TIRE GUY !!

I would say as far as chassis choose any name brand that you can get support from someone at the track your racing at the chassis builder isn't going to be there, apply what your looking for to a TIRE GUY !!

Well of course there’s always many phantoms and platinums and a few of what we r running but I find just imo the people I talk to know even less than what I know, being around racing all my life and raced karts and cars, just seems to me 80% r just doing monkey see monkey do and have no rhyme or reason why they doing what they doing except because so and so said to. I am definitely a loner and like to stay to myself at the track, because I feel if I stick to what I know and learn we will be faster

But I also want the accessible to talk to someone that really knows and can can just give me ideas to think about

As far as the chassis regardless which one you can get good help from guy's on here that know what there talking about, and or even the builder will have there rep respond on the chassis forum, In the end you'll be fastest hooking up with the best tire guy that you can call whenever and he'll answer VS putting all concern on the chassis guy.

Good Luck !!

Austin banker is one of the best and nicest guy I know
He’s also a great tire man and has his own tire prep

What brand are you on now.
Like stated before it just not the chassis. Even though I had a bandit sst several years ago that just didn't like dirt. Put it in asphalt and it would fly. It was just the was it was designed.

I do understand you frustration with some builders. I myself looking to switch from PRC, because I don't like the direction they're going.
I'm looking at Ultra Max. I've have a dealer close by and he races the same track as I do.
At least if I'm having trouble and can't figure it out I have someone I trust, that I can ask.
Point being at one time I had a trick redemption. The builder was at the track pitted 2 doors down. I ask him about his new chassis. He told me buy one and find out for myself. I put the trick up for sale that night.

kinetic by far is the best kart I have ever been on, I have ran a lot karts in 25 years and really like the kinetic, I have had then sense Wesley came out in 2014, I had a 2014, 2015, 2017 and 2018 like them all

You asked a question that is all about opinion. There is no real way to test what is the best chassis. Customer service is a big deal, probably the biggest for me. I say go with the one you like the design of or looks. One that gives you the best customer support and available parts. Talk to them and make sure you like what they say. I chose a popular brand that had good info and had people to talk to about it, not just the manufacturer but runners too. I bought used, if you choose an uncommon brand you had better be more self reliant on tech stuff and parts. Good luck choosing, there are lots of good choices out there.

Back