Best weenie pipe

Its all going through that small diameter pipe . No matter the entrance .
The entrance may help some exactly how much , i have no idea .

The only difference between thick flange and thin flange is heat transfer. I don’t think the predator has that issue.

The thick flange has a longer blended area leading to the pipe. I dont remember the dyno numbers ,but the thicker flange was a little better. The Robertson torque tube is a thin flange,but has a longer blended area. It made good power and was cheaper than the thick flange pipe.

I will say the pipe we have (Thick Flanged / thin wall) is night and day better than any std weenie pipe we ever seen.. Period
It matches the port and funnels the burn gases down to the .645 id pipe, it comes with everything you need to install.. Pipe(Which come braced) long stud kit w/gasket and nuts, Muffler brace/clamp combo and clamp..

We have literally sold over 250 of them in 2019...

BUT I will say,, the rules makers allowed MONEY to over throw the original rules.. These pipes are double the price a std pipe can be made for.. The pipes started out with a NO BLENDing Rule on flange... They also ruled the id rule was not to exceed 5/8" (.625)... Then all of a sudden the blending started,, then cnc thick flange,, then 3/4" od was created with no id numbers anymore...

JMO

Jerry, I don’t remember any of those changes other than the thick flange. I will have to look that up

Back