Big East Karting Expo, Jan 25th 2020 @ Allenwood Pa

DynoDon

Mark your calender. Jan 25. Dewart PA. Social Hall. Looking to add racing lawn mowers, lawn mower tractor pullers, and Jr. dragsters. Contact me for your spot. Thanks, Don

Go kart trade show. Buy, sell, trade. Many karting vendors. Nuts bolts filters dressware tires karts starters engines engine parts. Anything to do with karting. We would like to have the racing mower group along with the lawn tractor pullers group and some jr dragsters join us

Let me clear up the show info... Don forgot the name of it.. Most all Northeasterners know the show by now...

Big East Karting EXPO

Here is a link to the actual webpage >> http://www.doverpower.citymax.com/big-east-karting-expo.html

Its only partly updated at this time but will be worked on within the week... Address and times are listed and Spot Sales are open.. WE usually sell out and expect the same this year.. One thing different at our shows that you do not find else where is the Silent Auction.. There was over $2000 worth of merchadise sold last year.. This years auction will double the amount of products and new rules as for time and ways to bid..

I will also make a NEW thread here in the Northeast Forum SOON

Back