Big HP opens

cba43

Is there a new Legend chassis targeted to the big HP UAS open karts ? I currently am on an Optima+ and very satisfied.

hey i have Jason Lindren kart and i was the only one that had it at 2cycle nationals this year. It's a m-3 HP a it gave me duffy this year at national. Its a great kart easy to set up. you can call me if you like

How did you like that new right side rear mounted brake caliper and fabricated vented slotted disk? Did the disk feel good and stand up well?

well it was really really nice! i had a lot of people asking where i got! Only thing that i had a little trouble with was when i was trying to run low hp stuff with no a jack shaft but you know it worked really good with a little work it did bring a Duffy in the class!

Great, If the right side brake is in the way for a specific application, it all will bolt on the other side as well either forward or back side of either left or right.

yes i know know i could i was just running that class one night and dint want to mess with it!!!!!!! but i plan on doing alot more testing this summer with it and maybe tring a few new things with another kart.

Back