Big indoor races this winter

chris2fer13

Anyone know of any other big indoor races this winter? I'm going to the Rumble at Ft Wayne, looking for more major events. Maybe some early spring outdoor events in the south? Where would I find this stuff out? thanks

Anyone know of any other big indoor races this winter? I'm going to the Rumble at Ft Wayne, looking for more major events. Maybe some early spring outdoor events in the south? Where would I find this stuff out? thanks

CHECK OUT ONIKC.COM - THIS IS WORLDS LARGEST INDOOR DIRT KARTING EVENT - ON EVERYONES BUCKET LIST. THANKSGIVING WEEKEND IN

BATESVILLE, MS - 45 MINUTES SOUTH OF MEMPHIS, TN - TWO(2) DAY SHOW, GREAT GIVEAWAYS INCLUDING NASCAR GARAGE PASSES, ONE OF A KIND

TROPHY, GOOD PAYOUTS WITH REASONABLE COST - BIGGEST INDOOR TRACK - THE O'Reilly Auto Parts NATIONAL INDOOR KART CHAMPIONSHIP FOR

24 YEARS CALL US AT 901-368-5278

$7th Annual Indoor Dirt Karting Championships Williamston, NC Jan. 9-10, 2015$

$$$ WILLIAMSTON, NC $$$

7th Annual Indoor Dirt Karting Championships

January 9 & 10, 2015

Senator Bob Martin Eastern Agricultural Center
2900 NC Hwy 125 South
Williamston, NC 27892

Trenton, Dec. 19 and 20; Atlantic City January 30 and 31. Check before you start making serious plans if you're a flat kart type - I think both are just for champ karts.

Trenton, Dec. 19 and 20; Atlantic City January 30 and 31. Check before you start making serious plans if you're a flat kart type - I think both are just for champ karts.

Correct, Atlantic city is the biggest and probably one of the toughest champ races in the northeast with a 60 entry cut off that fills up in a hurry. Southern stars Jonathan Cash, The Bakers, and Brandon Young are some notable drivers who have made the haul.

Try this link to a page within the AARN (Area Auto Racing News) website. You should be able to download the entry form as a PDF from there.

Back