Big Thanks to Bob Berlin and all he does to Support Unlimited Kart Racing

Hoppy

I can’t thank Bob enough for all he does and I certainly couldn’t afford him if he really charged me the going rate for all the cool stuff he makes. Bob has helped nearly every Unlimited Kart Racer in Florida at one time or another. Thanks again Bob from all of us UAS racers.

photo.php

I had to sneak this photo in. Bob isn't big on allot of Hoopla.

Attachments

• 51569514_1908117639297845_7576782601789112320_n.jpg
    51569514_1908117639297845_7576782601789112320_n.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 107
What a cheap shot. Honest, truthful, accurate, and all those other things, but..... I guess I couldn't convince you that I'm just heavily muscled, could I. Good to see you back karting and harassing again Tim.

Didn't take Tim long to get back in the game...lol...Bobs' wife Judy is a great cook....I know that from experience.......I hope I have as much game as Bob does when I grow up.

What a cheap shot. Honest, truthful, accurate, and all those other things, but..... I guess I couldn't convince you that I'm just heavily muscled, could I. Good to see you back karting and harassing again Tim.

My apology Bob, the camera angle must have given me a false impression of your well defined abdominal musculature. ?

The question now becomes.....will Tim be able to take it if someone disses on him. History has said no. Lol

Bahhhh if you dish it out you gotta take it.
Older and more mellowed lol.
Wife has tried to put me through a sarcasm reprogramming system. Not sure how good a student I've been.

LOl....you might need to retake the class. It's a very sensitive world that we live in now.....lol....lol.....good response however. BTW are you really Tim Taft? Have you stolen Tim's identity? lol We need a Tim sighting. We were all hoping to see you this past weekend.

Bahhhh if you dish it out you gotta take it.
Older and more mellowed lol.
Wife has tried to put me through a sarcasm reprogramming system. Not sure how good a student I've been.

LOl....you might need to retake the class. It's a very sensitive world that we live in now.....lol....lol.....good response however. BTW are you really Tim Taft? Have you stolen Tim's identity? lol We need a Tim sighting. We were all hoping to see you this past weekend.

Costs allot of money to re enter the areana, outdated helmet, micron, tires, wedgebody, ect ect.
Got to work to finance the return other wise I'd have been there.
March 30th is my goal. Old kart some new crap, old man in the seat. ?

Let us know if you need anything.....I'll donate what I have to help you get the Kart on the track.

Bob built a freight train mount for me, it was a work of art, hated to use it Beautiful work.

- - - Updated - - -

Bob built a freight train mount for me, it was a work of art, hated to use it Beautiful work.

I would like to 2nd, 3rd, 4th or what ever on thanking Bob. I have never heard him ask for anything for him self and was always there offering a helping hand to anyone who needed it. He has single handedly made for some really nice National pay offs where everyone went home with something. It is an honor to have worked with him a time or two at a race. He always made the work seemed like fun. I am hoping we can make it down there this year a few times. We'll be lookin for you Bobby! Take Care Man!!

He sold me a Yamaha with a beatiful piece of art jackshaft for a very low price. I wanted it for a spare without the jackshaft to run at Daytona on my laydown enduro and unfortunately i had to run it because of issues on my other engine, and it ran great finishing the race. He sent it to me through Eddie. Great people in Fl.

Back