Big track vs small track pipe

cking

What is the best clone akra pipe currently? I have been running same pipe for a few seasons sek3 pipe or similar and want to make sure this is still one of best pipes available.
Also running a 1/7 mile track and 1/4 mile track frequently. Should I have a big track pipe and small track pipe?

I'm thinking one for each. On the big track you are most like hardy ever off the throttle and the small track sees quite a bit of rpm drop in the corners. I would look for a torque pipe for that. I have a Robertsons Torque Tube loop header for that small track situation and the pull off the corners is good compared to a 'big pipe'.

Any other big track vs small track pipe suggestions? I didnt think the loop pipe was AKRA legal or worked well on clones?

What is the best clone akra pipe currently? I have been running same pipe for a few seasons sek3 pipe or similar and want to make sure this is still one of best pipes available.
Also running a 1/7 mile track and 1/4 mile track frequently. Should I have a big track pipe and small track pipe?
No doubt the exhaust pipe will have an effect on the engine performance and you can see a difference on the dyno. My observation is it makes minimal difference on the track and would not be worth my time to keep converting them back and forth. I'd stick with what you have and invest in something tire related.

Back