Birky clutch rebuild

Flash06

Does anyone know where I can get parts for a Birky clutch? I've tried calling a few times and left voice mails but no response.

I see so many posts were people call and nobody answers. I find it hard to think of anybody being a nice guy who is too busy to answer his phone.
Comments compliments criticisms and questions always welcome.

I see so many posts were people call and nobody answers. I find it hard to think of anybody being a nice guy who is too busy to answer his phone.
Comments compliments criticisms and questions always welcome.

I've found they are usually the best ones to deal with in the long run. Tim Isky is very hard to get a hold of, but as we all know he has some of the best deals, probably the best information when it comes to open Hondas and clones, and in the end he will always make the deal worth it. Come to find out Kevin was trying to call me back but he had the wrong number, just so happens that I called and left another message that was clearer and I had better reception and he called me right back and was full of great useful information. I've found that a little patience will take you along way most of the time. Sometimes it's just very hard for me to find that patience but it seems now the older I get I'm getting much better at it.

Back