black mamba jr cam

There is a difference in the hemi and the non hemi cams, which is the size of the cam boss in the block, so make sure you get the cam for the specific predator you have. If you have the hemi, it takes the same black mamba cam that the clone and Honda engines takes, which might make it easier for you to find one. Oldminibikes.com used to sell them on their website and you might be able to get one there if they are not in stock at smallenginecams.com. You might also check with NR Racing, they may have them also

So far I think this is my favorite cam! Put it in a stock rtc6 motor with .115 off the head an an sa carb... It's a killer motor up to 6500... I've had it as high as 6800 with fresh springs and stock rod... Never stopped pulling

So far I think this is my favorite cam! Put it in a stock rtc6 motor with .115 off the head an an sa carb... It's a killer motor up to 6500... I've had it as high as 6800 with fresh springs and stock rod... Never stopped pulling

When you say fresh springs are you meaning that you use 10.8 springs with that cam??

Lol no the 26lbs springs... I'd like to put a set of 37lbs springs in it an see if it'll run 7k but I know my bottom end won't take it..

Mine is in a pre-predator with stock sized valves and it won't rev past 6900, and 6700-6900 doesn't really have any "pull". I would like to put an RTC-6 head on it, but it is in a racing mower that is only raced a couple of times a year for fun.

Back